Travel and Logistics for the summit in Chicago, IL
- The Chicago Hilton O’Hare at the O’Hare airport is the host hotel of the Envisioning the Future: Allies in Self-Advocacy summit in Chicago, Illinois.
- Address: O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, Illinois 60666
Telephone Number: (773) 686-8000
The Chicago O’Hare Hilton is located at the Chicago O’Hare Airport. Click on the map to view Google Map of hotel location.
Last day to make reservations for hotel rooms at group rate is March 28, 2012.
Room rate: $129/night
Nights available: Wednesday, April 18 and Thursday, April 19 (checking out Friday, April 20)
- Reserve a room online by clicking here. To begin the process, click on “Book a Room” to receive your group’s preferred rate. Then enter your arrival and departure dates and check availability.
- Reserve a room by phone: Call 773 686 8000 and ask to reserve a room in the room block of the “Self-Advocacy Summit” at The Chicago Hilton O’Hare Airport.
- If you are reserving an ADA room please call the hotel directly to reserve your room at 773 686 8000. Often times hotel staff are not aware of the different “levels” or types of rooms. Please be specific with the accessibility features that you need in your room. For example, requesting a roll-in shower in your ADA room.
If you have questions or encounter problems in booking with the hotel, please first contact your state team leader. If the team leader still encounters problems, he or she can contact Hillary Spears at AUCD at HSpears@aucd.org or 301-588-8252.
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport
Bessie Coleman Drive, Illinois
- Click here for a map of inside of the airport
- The main telephone number for the Chicago O’Hare International Airport is: 1-773-686-8000 (Voice). Do not call the airport regarding tickets, luggage restrictions, travel visa requirements, flight arrival or departure times, or any other issue which should be taken up with the particular airline with which you intend to travel. In these cases and for accessibility accommodations, contact your airline directly. Most airline websites are linked to from the main terminal map page on this website.
- O’Hare Hilton is the only hotel located directly inside O’Hare International Airport, connected to 3 terminals by underground walkways and the international terminal via airport transit. Follow the signs to O’Hare Int’l Airport and then follow the signs ”arrivals” and/or ”Hilton”.
- Taxi service is available from the Chicago O’Hare International Airport to the Hilton O’Hare Hotel. Taxis are available on demand (no reservation required) in the ground transportation area of the terminal and expect to cost around $15 each way. If you have questions regarding ground transportation please call the hotel at 1-773-686-8000.
- Online Reservation System: $17/daily (Strongly recommended). This is the hotel valet parking but with a significant discount if online reservations are made ahead of time. Registered and unregistered guests will enjoy the same $17/daily rate.
- Hotel Self-Parking: $52 for unregistered guests & $47 for registered guests daily.
- The O’Hare Hilton Hotel is conveniently located near the airports parking lots A, B, and C. Click here to see the airport parking rates and their directions.
O’Hare Daily Parking:
The hotel is conveniently located near parking lots A, B and C. Below is more information about O’Hare International Airport Parking rates.
- Parking Garage Levels 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 and outside lots B & C
Also a short walk to Terminals 1, 2 & 3, these levels/lots are designed for slightly long term (i.e., over the weekend) parking and cost $31/day (First hour $2).
- Valet Parking:
For the most convenient access to Terminals 1, 2 & 3, Valet Parking has two drop-off locations at Parking Garage Level 1. Cost is $46/day (First hour $10).
- Long Term (Economy) Parking Lots E, F & G:
These remote lots offer the most economical parking for long trips, and has a free ATS (“people mover”) that takes travelers to the terminals. A free shuttle goes from Lot F & G to the ATS. Cost is $17/day for Lot E, $9/day for Lot F, and $13/day for Lot G (First hour for all lots is $2). Allow at least an extra 30-60 minutes to get from these lots to the airport terminal.
- The full parking rate schedule is available online.
About Chicago, IL
As a multicultural city that thrives on the harmony and diversity of its neighborhoods, Chicago today embodies the values of America’s heartland-integrity, hard work and community and reflects the ideals in the social fabric of its 77 distinct neighborhoods. Chicago is recognized across the United States as a very passionate sports town and is a leader in reforming public schools, enhancing public safety and security initiatives, providing affordable housing in attractive and economically sound communities, ensuring accessibility for all and fostering, social, economic and environmental sustainability.